The town of San Isidro is located in the Municipality of Pinos (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #255 of the whole municipality. San Isidro is at 2,108 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Isidro is located at 32.0 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Pinos, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Isidro.
Where is San Isidro? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Isidro in Zacatecas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of San Isidro (Zacatecas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San IsidroIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of San Isidro, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to San Isidro so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL VILLA DE ARRIAGA: 25 km away, direction South (17 minutes by car)
- HOTEL VILLAS INN: 22 km away, direction South (18 minutes by car)
- HOTEL Y BAÑOS EL NIDO: 22 km away, direction South (16 minutes by car)
- HOTEL BAÑOS Y SERVICIO EL NIDO: 27 km away, direction South (19 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Isidro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Isidro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pinos. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Isidro.
Photos of San Isidro
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Isidro? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Isidro.
Vote for San Isidro
Do you like San Isidro or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Isidro to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Schools in San Isidro
Other towns in the Municipality of Pinos
- Colonia San Joaquín (506 inhabitants)
- El Cajón (- inhabitants)
- El Carreño (- inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Sierra de Pinos (- inhabitants)
- Jesús Medina Reyes (12 inhabitants)
- La Cruz (La Angostura) (3 inhabitants)
- La Encarnación (59 inhabitants)
- La Esquina de Chepo (14 inhabitants)
- La Nopalera (8 inhabitants)
- La Pendencia (1262 inhabitants)
- Las Carreras (- inhabitants)
- Los Caporales (- inhabitants)
- Potrero de Espíndola (1 inhabitants)
- Puerto del Aire (19 inhabitants)
- Sapo Pinto (San Felipe) (- inhabitants)