The town of Rancho Los Ángeles is located in the Municipality of Pinos (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 8 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #208 of the ranking. Rancho Los Ángeles is at 2,161 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as Tanquecillos. In the year 2014, the locality changed its name.
Do you want to locate the town of Rancho Los Ángeles? You can find it at 25.0 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Pinos, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Rancho Los Ángeles location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
#1 Where is Rancho Los Ángeles? How to get there? Map
Location map of Rancho Los Ángeles in Zacatecas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Rancho Los Ángeles, which is marked with the following symbol
#2 The population of Rancho Los Ángeles (Zacatecas) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of Rancho Los Ángeles
With the satellite map of Rancho Los Ángeles will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pinos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Rancho Los Ángeles.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near Rancho Los ÁngelesIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Rancho Los Ángeles, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Rancho Los Ángeles so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL EL MESON: 36 km away, direction Southwest (26 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MESÓN DEL CONDE: 39 km away, direction Southwest (30 minutes by car)
- HOTEL DON JULIAN: 40 km away, direction Southwest (34 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL SANTA CECILIA: 37 km away, direction Southwest (30 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of Rancho Los Ángeles
In order for you to enjoy nature around Rancho Los Ángeles, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Rancho Los Ángeles, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
#6 Vote for Rancho Los Ángeles as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like Rancho Los Ángeles or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Rancho Los Ángeles to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
#7 Comments and opinions about Rancho Los Ángeles
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of Pinos
- Barrancas (4 inhabitants)
- El Coyote (Fonseca) (99 inhabitants)
- El Salto (256 inhabitants)
- Jaula de Abajo (1181 inhabitants)
- La Botija (- inhabitants)
- La Cerca (Las Tranquitas) (24 inhabitants)
- La Cruz (La Angostura) (3 inhabitants)
- La Laborcilla (825 inhabitants)
- La Noria de las Varas Blancas (- inhabitants)
- Las Jaboneras (50 inhabitants)
- Las Pollas (335 inhabitants)
- Loma Linda (163 inhabitants)
- Privada San Antonio (El Callejón) (13 inhabitants)
- San Buenaventura (20 inhabitants)
- Tolosa (648 inhabitants)