Loma Hermosa (Nopalucan, Puebla)
Know the tiny town of Loma Hermosa through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 8 inhabitants in the State of Puebla
The town of Loma Hermosa is located in the Municipality of Nopalucan (in the State of Puebla). There are 8 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #26 in terms of number of inhabitants. Loma Hermosa is at 2400 meters of altitude.
The town of Loma Hermosa is located at 3.3 kilometers from Santa María Ixtiyucan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. In addition, it is located at 5.4 kilometers from Nopalucan de la Granja, which is the capital of the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Loma Hermosa.
Where is Loma Hermosa? How to get there? Map
Location map of Loma Hermosa in Puebla: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Loma Hermosa, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of Loma Hermosa
With the satellite map of Loma Hermosa will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Nopalucan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Loma Hermosa.
Photos of Loma Hermosa
In order for you to enjoy nature around Loma Hermosa, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Loma Hermosa, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Loma Hermosa. Opinions.
Do you like Loma Hermosa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Loma Hermosa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Nopalucan
- Colonia Obrera (1258 inhabitants)
- El Capulín (5 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (- inhabitants)
- El Rincón Citlaltépetl (5326 inhabitants)
- La Mesa de Guadalupe (El Papero) (3 inhabitants)
- Los Duraznos (1 inhabitants)
- Los Ranchitos (30 inhabitants)
- Nopalucan de la Granja (6789 inhabitants)
- Patricio Romero (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Ita (Las Palomas) (6 inhabitants)
- San Diego Apapasco (3 inhabitants)
- San Felipe (50 inhabitants)
- San José el Tintero (92 inhabitants)
- San Juan Sosa (91 inhabitants)
- Santiago Ovando (6 inhabitants)