El Pozo (Nopalucan, Puebla)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of El Pozo, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 7 inhabitants of Puebla.
The town of El Pozo is located in the Municipality of Nopalucan (in the State of Puebla). There are 7 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #27 of the ranking. El Pozo is at 2430 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Pozo? You can find it at 3.7 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Santa María Ixtiyucan, which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Nopalucan de la Granja, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at West, at 4.9 kilometers. To enjoy the El Pozo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Pozo? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Pozo in Puebla? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Pozo.
Satellite photo of El Pozo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Pozo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Nopalucan. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Pozo.
Photos of El Pozo
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Pozo? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Pozo.
Vote for El Pozo. Opinions.
Do you like El Pozo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Pozo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Nopalucan
- Ernesto Martínez (5 inhabitants)
- Juan de la Granja (1447 inhabitants)
- La Joya (464 inhabitants)
- La Venta (47 inhabitants)
- Loma de Pinillos (6 inhabitants)
- Loma Hermosa (8 inhabitants)
- Los Jacalitos (Guadalupe) (44 inhabitants)
- Nopalucan de la Granja (- inhabitants)
- Patricio Romero (5 inhabitants)
- Pequeñas Especies (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio Tamariz (18 inhabitants)
- San Diego Apapasco (2 inhabitants)
- San José Ovando (60 inhabitants)
- Santa María Ixtiyucan (7298 inhabitants)
- Unidad Grajales Infonavit (1074 inhabitants)