Los Duraznos (Nopalucan, Puebla)
The most complete information of the tiny town of Los Duraznos (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Puebla has 1 inhabitants?
The town of Los Duraznos is located in the Municipality of Nopalucan (in the State of Puebla). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #41 of the ranking. Los Duraznos is at 2393 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Los Duraznos? You can find it at 4.2 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Santa María Ixtiyucan, which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Nopalucan de la Granja, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at South, at 6.6 kilometers. To enjoy the Los Duraznos location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Los Duraznos? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Los Duraznos in Puebla? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Los Duraznos.
Satellite photo of Los Duraznos
With the satellite map of Los Duraznos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Nopalucan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Los Duraznos.
Vote for Los Duraznos. Opinions.
Do you like Los Duraznos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Duraznos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Nopalucan
- El Ranchito (- inhabitants)
- El Salto (152 inhabitants)
- Ernesto Martínez (5 inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (64 inhabitants)
- Loma de Pinillos (6 inhabitants)
- Loma Hermosa (8 inhabitants)
- Los Duraznos (1 inhabitants)
- Manuel Ávila Camacho (La Cima) (696 inhabitants)
- Moctezuma (442 inhabitants)
- Patricio Romero (5 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (47 inhabitants)
- San José Ovando (60 inhabitants)
- San Juan Sosa (91 inhabitants)
- Santa María Ixtiyucan (7298 inhabitants)
- Santiago Ovando (6 inhabitants)