The town of Leandro is located in the Municipality of Berriozábal (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #301 in terms of number of inhabitants. Leandro is at 933 meters of altitude.
The town of Leandro is located at 2.5 kilometers from Berriozábal, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Leandro.
Where is Leandro? How to get there? Map
Online map of Leandro (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Leandro and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Leandro (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Leandro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Leandro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Berriozábal. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Leandro.
Vote for Leandro. Opinions.
Do you like Leandro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Leandro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Berriozábal
- El Ámbar (- inhabitants)
- El Girasol (- inhabitants)
- El Peniel (46 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (4 inhabitants)
- Gracielita (1 inhabitants)
- La Castellana (1 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (- inhabitants)
- Las Cruces (- inhabitants)
- Las Pampas (23 inhabitants)
- León Dorado (14 inhabitants)
- Loma Alta (2 inhabitants)
- Los Robles (- inhabitants)
- Nuevo Horizonte (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco (2 inhabitants)
- San José el Paraíso (34 inhabitants)