Las Zarzas (Oaxaca)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Las Zarzas, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 3 inhabitants of Oaxaca.
The town of Las Zarzas is located in the Municipality of San Pedro Tapanatepec (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #92 in terms of number of inhabitants. Las Zarzas is at 60 meters of altitude.
The town of Las Zarzas is located at 6.2 kilometers from San Pedro Tapanatepec, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Las Zarzas.
Where is Las Zarzas? How to get there? Map
Location map of Las Zarzas in Oaxaca: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Las Zarzas, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of Las Zarzas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Zarzas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Pedro Tapanatepec. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Las Zarzas.
Vote for Las Zarzas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Zarzas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Zarzas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Pedro Tapanatepec
- Agua Dulce (3 inhabitants)
- Caco Prieto (14 inhabitants)
- Canta Ranas (7 inhabitants)
- El Encanto (5 inhabitants)
- Huerta Blanquita (6 inhabitants)
- La Herradura (9 inhabitants)
- Las Delicias (9 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (4 inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (6 inhabitants)
- Los Cantiles (6 inhabitants)
- Los Cerrillos (3 inhabitants)
- Los Naranjos (3 inhabitants)
- Palo Blanco (Los Pinos) (8 inhabitants)
- Rancho Esmeralda (- inhabitants)
- Ro-Be-Ca (13 inhabitants)