San José (San Pedro Tapanatepec, Oaxaca)
Maps, photos and statistics of San José, a beautiful tiny town of 2 inhabitants in the State of Oaxaca
The town of San José is located in the Municipality of San Pedro Tapanatepec (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #112 in terms of number of inhabitants. San José is at 16 meters of altitude.
The town of San José is located at 22.2 kilometers from San Pedro Tapanatepec, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San José.
Where is San José? How to get there? Map
Location map of San José in Oaxaca: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San José, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of San José
With the satellite map of San José will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of San Pedro Tapanatepec. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of San José.
Photos of San José
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San José? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San José.
Vote for San José. Opinions.
Do you like San José? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San José so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Pedro Tapanatepec
- Amatillo Poniente (1 inhabitants)
- Barrio Galeana (13 inhabitants)
- Buena Vista (4 inhabitants)
- Carmen (Los Pinos) (5 inhabitants)
- Colonia Emiliano Zapata (Ejido Diez de Abril) (35 inhabitants)
- El Higo (4 inhabitants)
- El Pedregal (2 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (5 inhabitants)
- Huerta Juanita Taco (4 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Lugoya (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Mar Gris (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (6 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (4 inhabitants)
- San Salvador (1 inhabitants)