The town of Las Yépez (El Zarco) is located in the Municipality of Tenamaxtlán (in the State of Jalisco). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #21 of the whole municipality. Las Yépez (El Zarco) is at 1,520 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Las Yépez (El Zarco) is located at 4.7 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of Tenamaxtlán, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Las Yépez (El Zarco).
Where is Las Yépez (El Zarco)? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Las Yépez (El Zarco) in Jalisco? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Las Yépez (El Zarco).
The population of Las Yépez (El Zarco) (Jalisco) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Las Yépez (El Zarco)It seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Las Yépez (El Zarco), but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Las Yépez (El Zarco) so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL CASA DE TIA LUZ: 7 km away, direction West (5 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ANDY: 7 km away, direction West (4 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL ALBATROS: 10 km away, direction East (8 minutes by car)
- ESTACIONAMIENTO HOTEL REAL PLAZA ALBATROS: 10 km away, direction East (9 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Las Yépez (El Zarco)
With the satellite map of Las Yépez (El Zarco) will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tenamaxtlán. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Las Yépez (El Zarco).
Photos of Las Yépez (El Zarco)
In order for you to enjoy nature around Las Yépez (El Zarco), we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Las Yépez (El Zarco), so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Las Yépez (El Zarco)
Do you like Las Yépez (El Zarco) or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Yépez (El Zarco) to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tenamaxtlán
- Belén (- inhabitants)
- Cofradía de los Coyotes (17 inhabitants)
- Colotitlán (746 inhabitants)
- El Desaguadero (4 inhabitants)
- El Guineo (2 inhabitants)
- El Llano (- inhabitants)
- Granja de Charro Ninguno (- inhabitants)
- Juanacatlán (815 inhabitants)
- La Florida (83 inhabitants)
- La Ladera (208 inhabitants)
- Las Granjas (- inhabitants)
- Las Yépez (El Zarco) (- inhabitants)
- Miraplanes (125 inhabitants)
- Nejayote (- inhabitants)
- Palo Blanco (112 inhabitants)