The town of El Desaguadero is located in the Municipality of Tenamaxtlán (in the State of Jalisco). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #23 of the whole municipality. El Desaguadero is at 1,440 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Desaguadero is located at 4.1 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Tenamaxtlán, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Desaguadero.
#1 Where is El Desaguadero? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Desaguadero (Jalisco) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
#2 The population of El Desaguadero (Jalisco) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of El Desaguadero
With the satellite map of El Desaguadero will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tenamaxtlán. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Desaguadero.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near El DesaguaderoDo you want to stay in El Desaguadero? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to El Desaguadero:
- HOTEL CASA DE TIA LUZ: 5 km away, direction Northeast (4 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ANDY: 6 km away, direction Northeast (4 minutes by car)
- HOTEL OASIS: 16 km away, direction Northwest (12 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL ALBATROS: 21 km away, direction East (15 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of El Desaguadero
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Desaguadero, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Desaguadero, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
#6 Vote for El Desaguadero as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like El Desaguadero or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Desaguadero to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of Jalisco, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in Jalisco
#7 Comments and opinions about El Desaguadero
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of Tenamaxtlán
- Belén (- inhabitants)
- Colotitlán (746 inhabitants)
- El Colomo (- inhabitants)
- El Guineo (2 inhabitants)
- El Salatillo (32 inhabitants)
- El Tanque (5 inhabitants)
- Granja de Charro Ninguno (- inhabitants)
- La Ladera (208 inhabitants)
- Las Granjas (- inhabitants)
- Las Yépez (El Zarco) (- inhabitants)
- Miraplanes (125 inhabitants)
- Nejayote (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Santa Rosa (4 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (126 inhabitants)
- Tenamaxtlán (4940 inhabitants)