The town of Nejayote is located in the Municipality of Tenamaxtlán (in the State of Jalisco). There are 7 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #19 in terms of number of inhabitants. Nejayote is at 1,458 meters of altitude.
The community's inhabitants joined those of La Ladera in the year 2015.
The town of Nejayote is located at 2.1 kilometers from Tenamaxtlán, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Nejayote.
Where is Nejayote? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Nejayote (Jalisco) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Nejayote, which has the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Jalisco State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Nejayote (Jalisco) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near NejayoteIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Nejayote, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Nejayote so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL CASA DE TIA LUZ: 2 km away, direction North (2 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ANDY: 3 km away, direction North (2 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL ALBATROS: 16 km away, direction East (11 minutes by car)
- ESTACIONAMIENTO HOTEL REAL PLAZA ALBATROS: 19 km away, direction East (14 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Nejayote
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Nejayote, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tenamaxtlán. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Nejayote.
Vote for Nejayote
Do you like Nejayote or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Nejayote to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tenamaxtlán
- Belén (- inhabitants)
- Cofradía de los Coyotes (17 inhabitants)
- Copales (28 inhabitants)
- El Desaguadero (4 inhabitants)
- El Guineo (2 inhabitants)
- El Tanque (5 inhabitants)
- Higueras (1 inhabitants)
- La Florida (83 inhabitants)
- Las Yépez (El Zarco) (- inhabitants)
- Los Encinos (14 inhabitants)
- Miraplanes (125 inhabitants)
- Nejayote (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Santa Rosa (4 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (126 inhabitants)
- Tenamaxtlán (4940 inhabitants)