The town of Las Palmas is located in the Municipality of Las Choapas (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 8 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #685 of the ranking. Las Palmas is at 74 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Las Palmas? You can find it at 15.8 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Las Choapas, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Las Palmas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Las Palmas? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Las Palmas (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Las Palmas (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Las PalmasMany people want to stay in the town of Las Palmas itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- AUTO HOTEL ACUARIO: 21 km away, direction Northeast (16 minutes by car)
- MOTEL SANTA FE: 18 km away, direction North (13 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MARIA VERONICA: 24 km away, direction North (19 minutes by car)
- MOTEL SIESTA: 20 km away, direction North (14 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Las Palmas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Palmas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Las Choapas. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Las Palmas.
Photos of Las Palmas
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Las Palmas? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Las Palmas.
The Postal Code of Las Palmas (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 96984
Do you want to know the Postal Code of Las Palmas so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 96984. The first two digits of the ZIP code of Las Palmas ("96") correspond to the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for Las Palmas
Do you like Las Palmas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Palmas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Las Choapas
- El Charro (10 inhabitants)
- El Coyote (Kilómetro 6) (- inhabitants)
- El Encanto (5 inhabitants)
- El Mangal (4 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (5 inhabitants)
- El Roble (- inhabitants)
- El Toloque (15 inhabitants)
- Francisco I. Madero (12 inhabitants)
- Gibraltar (32 inhabitants)
- José Valencia Ayala (7 inhabitants)
- La Carmelita (30 inhabitants)
- La Josefina (- inhabitants)
- Los Mangos (1 inhabitants)
- Los Mangos (Las Palmas) (2 inhabitants)
- Rubén Sánchez Espinoza (8 inhabitants)