The town of El Chinal is located in the Municipality of Las Choapas (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 3 inhabitants. El Chinal is at 24 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is El Chinal? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Chinal (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Chinal, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Chinal and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Chinal (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Chinal
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Chinal, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Las Choapas. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Chinal.
Vote for El Chinal. Opinions.
Do you like El Chinal? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Chinal so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Las Choapas
- Agustín Huerta Ríos (Las Golondrinas) (2 inhabitants)
- Arroyo Negro (7 inhabitants)
- El Faisán (El Anzuelo) (- inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (4 inhabitants)
- El Regalito (3 inhabitants)
- Fernando Gutiérrez Barrios (- inhabitants)
- Isla MarÃas (- inhabitants)
- El Tequila (4 inhabitants)
- La Porfía Número Uno (6 inhabitants)
- Las Cabras (211 inhabitants)
- Las Guacamayas (- inhabitants)
- Las Tres Huastecas (- inhabitants)
- Leobardo Velasco Mendoza (- inhabitants)
- San Manuel (28 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (5 inhabitants)