The town of El Naranjal is located in the Municipality of Las Choapas (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #258 of the whole municipality. El Naranjal is at 77 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Naranjal is located at 14.5 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Las Choapas, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Naranjal.
Where is El Naranjal? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Naranjal in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of El Naranjal? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Naranjal (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Naranjal
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Naranjal, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Las Choapas. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Naranjal.
Vote for El Naranjal. Opinions.
Do you like El Naranjal? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Naranjal so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Las Choapas
- Chicuapilla (110 inhabitants)
- El Basurero la Gravera (8 inhabitants)
- El Camalotal (13 inhabitants)
- El Pajaral (Bajo Grande) (126 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (4 inhabitants)
- Francisco Sarabia (201 inhabitants)
- Huetamo (5 inhabitants)
- La Gloria de los Valientes (4 inhabitants)
- La Guadalupe (54 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (- inhabitants)
- Licenciado Benito Juárez (215 inhabitants)
- Marcos Morales (- inhabitants)
- Nueva Ilusión (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Cecilia (Los Mangos) (- inhabitants)
- Santa María (Las Tres Marías) (- inhabitants)