The town of Las Moras is located in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito (in the State of Baja California). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #124 in terms of number of inhabitants. Las Moras is at 70 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as Rancho las Moras. The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2010.
The town of Las Moras is located at 4.6 kilometers from Playas de Rosarito, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Las Moras.
Where is Las Moras? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Moras (Baja California) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Las Moras building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Las Moras (Baja California) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Moras
With the satellite map of Las Moras will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Playas de Rosarito. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Las Moras.
Vote for Las Moras. Opinions.
Do you like Las Moras? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Moras so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito
- El Sauco (18 inhabitants)
- La Arboleda (29 inhabitants)
- La Herradura (- inhabitants)
- Familia Leyva (2 inhabitants)
- Lomas del Morro (51 inhabitants)
- Los Olivos (4 inhabitants)
- Misión Viejo (133 inhabitants)
- Paradise de la Baja (9 inhabitants)
- Cristo Rey (1 inhabitants)
- El Durazno (- inhabitants)
- El Mangle (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Guzmán (6 inhabitants)
- Perla del Pacífico (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Patricio (4 inhabitants)
- Centro Turístico De Raúl (4 inhabitants)