The town of Los Dos Caballos is located in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito (in the State of Baja California). There are 5 inhabitants. Los Dos Caballos is at 112 meters of altitude.
Where is Los Dos Caballos? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Dos Caballos in Baja California, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Los Dos Caballos building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Los Dos Caballos (Baja California) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Dos Caballos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Dos Caballos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Playas de Rosarito. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Los Dos Caballos.
Vote for Los Dos Caballos. Opinions.
Do you like Los Dos Caballos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Dos Caballos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito
- CaÃ±ada Alisos (- inhabitants)
- Campo Don Tomás (16 inhabitants)
- Cumbre del Mar (- inhabitants)
- Los Arroyos (248 inhabitants)
- Mar de Coral (3 inhabitants)
- Paterson (- inhabitants)
- Costa Azul (10 inhabitants)
- Quinta El Ensueño (1 inhabitants)
- Cristo Rey (1 inhabitants)
- Don Pancho (Villa Pacífico) (36 inhabitants)
- El Escondido (6 inhabitants)
- El Toro (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Kilómetro Tres y Medio (6 inhabitants)
- Los Olivos (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Reynoso Amador (4 inhabitants)