The town of Las Marías is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #878 of the ranking. Las Marías is at 540 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Las Marías? You can find it at 26.7 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of , which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Villa Corzo, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at North, at 20.2 kilometers. To enjoy the Las Marías location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Satellite photo of Las Marías
With the satellite map of Las Marías will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Las Marías.
The population of Las Marías (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Las MaríasIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Las Marías, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Las Marías so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL REAL LA CEIBA: 8 km away, direction West (6 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS CANDILES: 9 km away, direction West (7 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL SAN IGNACIO: 10 km away, direction West (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MANZUR MELCHOR: 12 km away, direction West (9 minutes by car)
Where is Las Marías? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Las Marías (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Las Marías, which has the following symbol
Photos of Las Marías
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Las Marías? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Las Marías.
Vote for Las Marías
Do you like Las Marías or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Marías to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Doctor Belisario Domínguez (El Chichonal) (346 inhabitants)
- Egipto (- inhabitants)
- El Bosque (- inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (3 inhabitants)
- El Tizate (- inhabitants)
- Las Flores (Emiliano Zapata) (144 inhabitants)
- Solher (6 inhabitants)
- La Granja (14 inhabitants)
- Los Amates (5 inhabitants)
- Manuel Ávila Camacho (1354 inhabitants)
- San José (9 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa de Lima (6 inhabitants)
- Tierra Blanca (6 inhabitants)
- Tierra Colorada (15 inhabitants)