The town of Himalaya is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #738 in terms of number of inhabitants. Himalaya is at 685 meters of altitude.
The town of Himalaya is located at 17.9 kilometers from , which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. In addition, it is located at 51.6 kilometers from Villa Corzo, which is the capital of the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Himalaya.
Where is Himalaya? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Himalaya (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Himalaya, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Himalaya building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Himalaya (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Himalaya
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Himalaya, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Himalaya.
Vote for Himalaya. Opinions.
Do you like Himalaya? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Himalaya so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Cinco Hermanos (5 inhabitants)
- Dos Hermanos (11 inhabitants)
- El Aro (8 inhabitants)
- El Centenario (5 inhabitants)
- El Jardín (10 inhabitants)
- El Regalito (8 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (2 inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (1496 inhabitants)
- La Esmeralda (- inhabitants)
- Las Cinco Cruces (6 inhabitants)
- Los Amates (203 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (4 inhabitants)
- Peñas Altas (2 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (4 inhabitants)
- Tomás Paredes (1 inhabitants)