The town of Morelia is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. Morelia is at 585 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as Morelia, because this was its former name. The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2015.
Where is Morelia? How to get there? Map
Location map of Morelia in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Morelia, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Morelia? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Morelia (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Morelia
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Morelia, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Morelia.
Vote for Morelia. Opinions.
Do you like Morelia? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Morelia so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- 20 de Noviembre (125 inhabitants)
- Cruz de Esquipulas (11 inhabitants)
- El Brasil (6 inhabitants)
- El Soto (- inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (7 inhabitants)
- El Rubí (Salinera) (- inhabitants)
- El Triunfo (4 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (1 inhabitants)
- El Zapote (- inhabitants)
- Flor Blanca (2 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (3 inhabitants)
- Las Gardenias (3 inhabitants)
- Los Arbolitos (19 inhabitants)
- Rincón Ocote (- inhabitants)
- Las Margaritas (- inhabitants)