The town of Las Granadas is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #684 in terms of number of inhabitants. Las Granadas is at 11 meters of altitude.
The town of Las Granadas is located at 7.3 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Las Granadas.
Where is Las Granadas? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Las Granadas (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Las Granadas, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Las Granadas building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Las Granadas (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Granadas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Granadas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Las Granadas.
Photos of Las Granadas
In order for you to enjoy nature around Las Granadas, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Las Granadas, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Las Granadas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Granadas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Granadas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Desvío Nueva Flor (Puente Coapa) (10 inhabitants)
- El Desprecio (2 inhabitants)
- El Sacrificio (5 inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (258 inhabitants)
- Hierba Linda (2 inhabitants)
- La Discordia (- inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (5 inhabitants)
- Libertad (2 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (9 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Santo Domingo (38 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (12 inhabitants)
- San Francisco Baja California Kilómetro 137 (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Anita (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucrecia (1 inhabitants)