The town of Las Granadas is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #684 in terms of number of inhabitants. Las Granadas is at 11 meters of altitude.
The town of Las Granadas is located at 7.3 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Las Granadas.
Where is Las Granadas? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Las Granadas (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Las Granadas, which has the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Las Granadas (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Las GranadasMany people want to stay in the town of Las Granadas itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL LOS PINOS: 11 km away, direction Northeast (8 minutes by car)
- CUARTERIA: 10 km away, direction Northeast (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ALDO: 12 km away, direction Northeast (9 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE PIJIJIAPAN: 11 km away, direction Northeast (8 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Las Granadas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Granadas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Las Granadas.
Photos of Las Granadas
In order for you to enjoy nature around Las Granadas, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Las Granadas, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Las Granadas
Do you like Las Granadas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Granadas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- California (29 inhabitants)
- El Aguacero (- inhabitants)
- Europa (- inhabitants)
- Gondelapa (San Pablo) (14 inhabitants)
- La Perla (4 inhabitants)
- Las Conchas (8 inhabitants)
- Nueva Esperanza (3 inhabitants)
- San Jorge (8 inhabitants)
- San José (4 inhabitants)
- San Manuel (3 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Mónica (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (- inhabitants)
- Tamaulipas (Joaquín Amaro) (1542 inhabitants)
- Tepozteco (10 inhabitants)