The town of Las Camelias is located in the Municipality of Jiquipilas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. Las Camelias is at 630 meters of altitude.
Where is Las Camelias? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Camelias in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Las Camelias building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Las Camelias (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Camelias
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Camelias, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Jiquipilas. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Las Camelias.
Vote for Las Camelias. Opinions.
Do you like Las Camelias? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Camelias so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jiquipilas
- El Progreso (- inhabitants)
- El Zapotillo (- inhabitants)
- Hermosillo (- inhabitants)
- La Reliquia (4 inhabitants)
- La Vainilla (11 inhabitants)
- Las Brisas (15 inhabitants)
- Montecristo (- inhabitants)
- Monterrey (Las Láminas) (- inhabitants)
- Nazaret (7 inhabitants)
- Ocotlán (- inhabitants)
- El Aguacate (3 inhabitants)
- San Guillermo (1 inhabitants)
- San Vicente (- inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (4 inhabitants)
- Vajabi (1 inhabitants)