The town of Santa Rosa is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 8 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #196 of the ranking. Santa Rosa is at 9 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Santa Rosa? You can find it at 10.7 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Santa Rosa location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Santa Rosa? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Santa Rosa (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Santa Rosa and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Santa Rosa (Chiapas) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Rosa
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Rosa, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Santa Rosa.
Photos of Santa Rosa
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Santa Rosa? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Santa Rosa.
Vote for Santa Rosa. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Rosa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Rosa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Gondelapa (San Pablo) (18 inhabitants)
- La Concepción (Santa Rita) (4 inhabitants)
- Las Almendras (- inhabitants)
- Las Limas (- inhabitants)
- Las Lomitas (2 inhabitants)
- Los Cuatro Hermanos (2 inhabitants)
- Los Llanos (5 inhabitants)
- Miguel de la Madrid (43 inhabitants)
- Nueva Flor (374 inhabitants)
- Playa Caribe (18 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alegre (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Escondido (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Quemado (2 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (- inhabitants)
- Tamaulipas (Joaquín Amaro) (1567 inhabitants)