The town of Labra de la Loma is located in the Municipality of Apaseo el Grande (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #169 in terms of number of inhabitants. Labra de la Loma is at 1,783 meters of altitude.
The town of Labra de la Loma is located at 8.4 kilometers from Apaseo el Grande, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Labra de la Loma.
Where is Labra de la Loma? How to get there? Map
Location map of Labra de la Loma in Guanajuato: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Labra de la Loma, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Labra de la Loma and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Labra de la Loma (Guanajuato) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Labra de la Loma
With the satellite map of Labra de la Loma will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Apaseo el Grande. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Labra de la Loma.
Photos of Labra de la Loma
In order for you to enjoy nature around Labra de la Loma, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Labra de la Loma, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Labra de la Loma. Opinions.
Do you like Labra de la Loma? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Labra de la Loma so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Apaseo el Grande
- Colonia Rancho Nuevo (940 inhabitants)
- Colonia Villa Colombia (52 inhabitants)
- Deshuesadero (6 inhabitants)
- El Camino Blanco (15 inhabitants)
- El Huizache (1 inhabitants)
- El Mogote (La Concepción) (6 inhabitants)
- Granja Avícola Número 14 (1 inhabitants)
- Granja Segunda Fracción de la Concepción (3 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (13 inhabitants)
- Las Adjuntas (100 inhabitants)
- Los Cerritos (- inhabitants)
- Los Jiménez (Bordo Blanco) (4 inhabitants)
- Obraje de Ixtla (El Obraje) (914 inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo (325 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Tenango el Nuevo (Tenango el Nuevo) (2738 inhabitants)