The town of El Rayo is located in the Municipality of Apaseo el Grande (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #117 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Rayo is at 1,792 meters of altitude.
The town of El Rayo is located at 17.4 kilometers from Apaseo el Grande, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Rayo.
Where is El Rayo? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Rayo in Guanajuato, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of El Rayo? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Rayo (Guanajuato) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Rayo
With the satellite map of El Rayo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Apaseo el Grande. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Rayo.
Vote for El Rayo. Opinions.
Do you like El Rayo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Rayo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Apaseo el Grande
- Amexhe (Ameche) (2869 inhabitants)
- Caleras de Obrajuelo (Mariscala) (577 inhabitants)
- Capricho (7 inhabitants)
- Casablanca (11 inhabitants)
- Central de Abastos (- inhabitants)
- Granja Avícola Número 11 (5 inhabitants)
- Granja Avícola Número Cuatro (11 inhabitants)
- Guillermo Silva (12 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (2 inhabitants)
- Labra de la Loma (- inhabitants)
- Las Palomas (8 inhabitants)
- Los Bordos (20 inhabitants)
- Ojo Zarco (337 inhabitants)
- Rancho los Patoles (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Carolina (7 inhabitants)