El Rayo (Apaseo el Grande, Guanajuato)
The most complete information about the tiny town of El Rayo (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town in Guanajuato has 5 inhabitants?
The town of El Rayo is located in the Municipality of Apaseo el Grande (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #117 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Rayo is at 1,792 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
The town of El Rayo is located at 17.4 kilometers from Apaseo el Grande, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Rayo.
Where is El Rayo? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Rayo in Guanajuato, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of El Rayo? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example.
The population of El Rayo (Guanajuato) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Rayo
With the satellite map of El Rayo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Apaseo el Grande. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Rayo.
Vote for El Rayo
Do you like El Rayo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Rayo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Apaseo el Grande
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Guanajuato (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Apaseo el Grande
- Rancho Los Limones (7 inhabitants)
- El Campillo (- inhabitants)
- El Nuevo Tepeyac (- inhabitants)
- Estancia del Llano (San José del Llano) (1638 inhabitants)
- Fandila (4 inhabitants)
- Francisco Andrade (Rancho Andrade) (- inhabitants)
- Fuentes de Balvanera (8347 inhabitants)
- Las Ánimas (4 inhabitants)
- Los Sabinos (- inhabitants)
- Obrajuelos (Rancho el Blanco) (- inhabitants)
- Pozo de Don José Merino (1 inhabitants)
- Trojes y Mayorazgo (Rafael Ávila Cortés) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Magdalena (Jaime Bárcenas) (- inhabitants)
- Residencial Los Cántaros (161 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (Finca Levy) (- inhabitants)