The town of Las Ánimas is located in the Municipality of Apaseo el Grande (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 4 inhabitants. Las Ánimas is at 1,785 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Las Ánimas? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Las Ánimas (Guanajuato)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Las Ánimas? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Las Ánimas (Guanajuato) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Ánimas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Ánimas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Apaseo el Grande. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Las Ánimas.
Vote for Las Ánimas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Ánimas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Ánimas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Apaseo el Grande
- Central de Abastos (- inhabitants)
- Chavago (17 inhabitants)
- Colunga (15 inhabitants)
- Gasolinera (- inhabitants)
- Granja Uno (4 inhabitants)
- Rastro Municipal (- inhabitants)
- La Estacada (4 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (- inhabitants)
- Los Alcanfores (- inhabitants)
- Los Mirasoles (17 inhabitants)
- Ofelia MuÃ±oz HernÃ¡ndez (- inhabitants)
- Palenzuela (53 inhabitants)
- Ramón Lazarini (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Vistahermosa (8 inhabitants)
- San Humberto (- inhabitants)