The town of La Zorra is located in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito (in the State of Baja California). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #127 of the ranking. La Zorra is at 261 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
Do you want to locate the town of La Zorra? You can find it at 35.2 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Playas de Rosarito, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Zorra location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Zorra? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Zorra in Baja California? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Zorra.
Need to locate a certain La Zorra building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Zorra (Baja California) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Zorra
With the satellite map of La Zorra will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Playas de Rosarito. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Zorra.
Vote for La Zorra. Opinions.
Do you like La Zorra? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Zorra so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito
- Campo Rodríguez (31 inhabitants)
- El Yaqui (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Borja (4 inhabitants)
- Las Trancas (1 inhabitants)
- Familia Leyva (2 inhabitants)
- Puerto Popotla (29 inhabitants)
- Punta Azul (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Contreras (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Dagninos (2 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho MÃ©dano (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Los Ruizes (15 inhabitants)
- Rosa Mar (11 inhabitants)
- Santa María de Guadalupe (133 inhabitants)
- Venustiano Carranza (707 inhabitants)