The town of Cristo Rey is located in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito (in the State of Baja California). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #166 in terms of number of inhabitants. Cristo Rey is at 72 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as Rancho Cristo Rey, but changed its name a few years ago. This town decided to change its name in the year 2010.
The town of Cristo Rey is located at 12.7 kilometers from Playas de Rosarito, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Cristo Rey.
Where is Cristo Rey? How to get there? Map
Online map of Cristo Rey (Baja California) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Cristo Rey and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Cristo Rey (Baja California) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Cristo Rey
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Cristo Rey, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Playas de Rosarito. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Cristo Rey.
Vote for Cristo Rey. Opinions.
Do you like Cristo Rey? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Cristo Rey so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito
- CRREAD (100 inhabitants)
- El Gatito (- inhabitants)
- El Morro (30 inhabitants)
- El Potrillo (1 inhabitants)
- Familia Gilberth (4 inhabitants)
- La Fortuna (4 inhabitants)
- La Herradura (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Contreras (8 inhabitants)
- Rancho del Carmen (- inhabitants)
- El Coronel (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Las Marías (2 inhabitants)
- Los Arbolitos (3 inhabitants)
- Santuario Esperanza (1 inhabitants)
- Villas de Casa Blanca (15 inhabitants)
- Villas San Javier (1 inhabitants)