The town of Cristo Rey is located in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito (in the State of Baja California). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #166 in terms of number of inhabitants. Cristo Rey is at 72 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as Rancho Cristo Rey, but changed its name a few years ago. This town decided to change its name in the year 2010.
The town of Cristo Rey is located at 12.7 kilometers from Playas de Rosarito, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Cristo Rey.
Where is Cristo Rey? How to get there? Map
Online map of Cristo Rey (Baja California) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of Cristo Rey (Baja California) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Cristo ReyIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Cristo Rey, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Cristo Rey so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL DEL BOSQUE: 2 km away, direction South (1 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LAS ROCAS: 4 km away, direction West (3 minutes by car)
- MOTEL ROBERTO: 4 km away, direction West (3 minutes by car)
- PUERTO NUEVO BAJA HOTEL Y VILLAS: 5 km away, direction Southeast (4 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Cristo Rey
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Cristo Rey, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Playas de Rosarito. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Cristo Rey.
Vote for Cristo Rey
Do you like Cristo Rey or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Cristo Rey to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito
- Alisitos (47 inhabitants)
- Artesanías Popotla (26 inhabitants)
- Brisas del Pacifico (16 inhabitants)
- Campo de Tiro El Rosarito (Treinta Cero Seis) (2 inhabitants)
- El Encino (5 inhabitants)
- Familia Sandoval (Los Tres Chichos) (7 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Centinela (203 inhabitants)
- Hacienda Vista Mar (27 inhabitants)
- Magaña (2 inhabitants)
- Paradise de la Baja (9 inhabitants)
- El Toro (30 inhabitants)
- Rancho Huerta (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho Kilómetro Tres y Medio (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Encinera (1 inhabitants)
- Mesa Redonda (9 inhabitants)