The town of La Sixta is located in the Municipality of Irapuato (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #447 of the ranking. La Sixta is at 1,690 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Sixta? You can find it at 23.3 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Irapuato, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Sixta location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Sixta? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Sixta in Guanajuato: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Sixta, which is marked with the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Guanajuato State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of La Sixta (Guanajuato) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near La SixtaDo you want to stay in La Sixta? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to La Sixta:
- AUTO HOTEL ABASOLO: 8 km away, direction Southwest (5 minutes by car)
- HOTEL DEGOLLADO: 11 km away, direction Southwest (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL BALNEARIO SPA LA CALDERA SA DE CV: 12 km away, direction Southwest (8 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HUÉSPEDES ABASOLO: 11 km away, direction Southwest (8 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of La Sixta
With the satellite map of La Sixta will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Irapuato. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Sixta.
Photos of La Sixta
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of La Sixta? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like La Sixta.
Vote for La Sixta
Do you like La Sixta or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Sixta to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Irapuato
- Arboledas del Carmen (13 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Anáhuac (Campo de Tiro) (8 inhabitants)
- Gabino Vázquez (Las Víboras) (340 inhabitants)
- Granja la Quinta Amalia (- inhabitants)
- JesÃºs Honesto (La Casa de JesÃºs Honesto) (- inhabitants)
- Granja González (- inhabitants)
- La Noria (- inhabitants)
- La Soledad (1596 inhabitants)
- Las Casitas (7 inhabitants)
- Los Reyes (- inhabitants)
- Lucio Gutiérrez (4 inhabitants)
- Mercedes Zendejas (- inhabitants)
- El Rosario (La Empacadora) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo del Llanito (Los Arévalo) (24 inhabitants)
- San Francisco de la Charca (El Nido) (- inhabitants)