La Guaracha (Guanajuato)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of La Guaracha, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 8 inhabitants of Guanajuato.
The town of La Guaracha is located in the Municipality of Irapuato (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 8 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #307 of the whole municipality. La Guaracha is at 1,769 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Guaracha is located at 6.6 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Irapuato, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Guaracha.
Where is La Guaracha? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Guaracha in Guanajuato, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of La Guaracha? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example.
The population of La Guaracha (Guanajuato) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Guaracha
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Guaracha, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Irapuato. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Guaracha.
Photos of La Guaracha
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of La Guaracha? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like La Guaracha.
Enjoy photos of La Guaracha at this link
Vote for La Guaracha
Do you like La Guaracha or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Guaracha to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Irapuato
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Guanajuato (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Irapuato
- Antena la Picosa Alfonso Rivera Rivera (6 inhabitants)
- Estación de Villalobos (60 inhabitants)
- Ex-Hacienda del Copal (1420 inhabitants)
- Granja Isabelita (- inhabitants)
- Granja María Luisa (1 inhabitants)
- La Huerta del Naranjal (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Buenavista (15 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo del Llanito (Los Arévalo) (24 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Texas (Los Corrales) (241 inhabitants)
- José Guardado Pérez (4 inhabitants)
- San Francisco de la Cruz (192 inhabitants)
- San Isidro de la Cumbre (117 inhabitants)
- San José de Bernalejo (El Ranchito) (604 inhabitants)
- San Juan Temascatío (265 inhabitants)
- Shangrilá (15 inhabitants)