The town of Tapana is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #1376 in terms of number of inhabitants. Tapana is at 680 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of Tapana is located at 11.9 kilometers from , which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. In addition, it is located at 45.2 kilometers from Villa Corzo, which is the capital of the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Tapana.
#1 Where is Tapana? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Tapana in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Tapana.
#2 The population of Tapana (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of Tapana
With the satellite map of Tapana will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Tapana.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near TapanaDo you want to stay in Tapana? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Tapana:
- POSADA MARIA BONITA: 17 km away, direction Northeast (14 minutes by car)
- HOTEL BOUTIQUE: 16 km away, direction Northeast (11 minutes by car)
- POSADA VILLACORZO: 16 km away, direction Northeast (11 minutes by car)
- POSADA SANTA MARIA: 18 km away, direction Northeast (14 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of Tapana
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Tapana? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Tapana.
#6 Vote for Tapana as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like Tapana or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Tapana to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of Chiapas, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in Chiapas
#7 Comments and opinions about Tapana
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Bélgica (24 inhabitants)
- El Copalito (8 inhabitants)
- Dos Arbolitos (- inhabitants)
- Irlanda (2 inhabitants)
- La Patria (5 inhabitants)
- La Trinitaria (- inhabitants)
- La Yerbasanta (7 inhabitants)
- Las Limas (- inhabitants)
- Los Mangos (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alegría (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (75 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (14 inhabitants)
- Tres Espinitos (7 inhabitants)
- Verapaz (17 inhabitants)