La Polka Dos (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
The most complete information of the tiny town of La Polka Dos (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Coahuila de Zaragoza has 6 inhabitants?
The town of La Polka Dos is located in the Municipality of Frontera (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #16 of the ranking. La Polka Dos is at 520 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Polka Dos? You can find it at 9.1 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Frontera, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Polka Dos location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Polka Dos? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Polka Dos (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Polka Dos, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of La Polka Dos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Polka Dos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Frontera. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Polka Dos.
Vote for La Polka Dos. Opinions.
Do you like La Polka Dos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Polka Dos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Frontera
- Alfredo Paredes (- inhabitants)
- Colonia Diana Laura Riojas de Colosio (1885 inhabitants)
- Efraín Asís (7 inhabitants)
- El Tesoro (Antonio De la Cruz Rodríguez) (- inhabitants)
- El Vivero (5 inhabitants)
- Isidro Silva (2 inhabitants)
- Jaime Mario Castellanos Córdova (4 inhabitants)
- Juan García Venegas (- inhabitants)
- La Polka Dos (6 inhabitants)
- Las Cuatas (- inhabitants)
- Las Moras (3 inhabitants)
- Lupita (- inhabitants)
- Quinta los Ángeles (2 inhabitants)
- René Rivas Urbina (1 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (La Polka 1) (2 inhabitants)