Juan Rodríguez (Frontera, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Know the tiny town of Juan Rodríguez through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 3 inhabitants in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of Juan Rodríguez is located in the Municipality of Frontera (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #27 of the whole municipality. Juan Rodríguez is at 518 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Juan Rodríguez is located at 9.8 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Frontera, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Juan Rodríguez.
Where is Juan Rodríguez? How to get there? Map
Online map of Juan Rodríguez in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of Juan Rodríguez
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Juan Rodríguez, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Frontera. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Juan Rodríguez.
Vote for Juan Rodríguez. Opinions.
Do you like Juan Rodríguez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Juan Rodríguez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Frontera
- Acatlan (6 inhabitants)
- Artemio Serna (- inhabitants)
- Club To Ton Asociación Civil (- inhabitants)
- David Ramírez (- inhabitants)
- Efraín Asís (7 inhabitants)
- El Borrego (Fernando Borrego Puentes) (10 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento San Antonio (3 inhabitants)
- La Mota (Nazario Escobedo) (2 inhabitants)
- La Polka 1 (Mario Villalobos) (- inhabitants)
- Los Juanes (7 inhabitants)
- Lupita (- inhabitants)
- Mona (2 inhabitants)
- Osvaldo Suárez Salazar (- inhabitants)
- Quinta José (Alejandro Arroyo Gómez) (5 inhabitants)
- Quinta los Ángeles (2 inhabitants)