The town of Las Cuatas is located in the Municipality of Frontera (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #65 of the whole municipality. Las Cuatas is at 580 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Las Cuatas is located at 5.5 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Frontera, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Las Cuatas.
Where is Las Cuatas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Cuatas (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Las Cuatas building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Las Cuatas (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Cuatas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Cuatas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Frontera. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Las Cuatas.
Photos of Las Cuatas
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Las Cuatas? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Las Cuatas.
Vote for Las Cuatas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Cuatas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Cuatas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Frontera
- Calderon┬┤s Ranch (Calder├│n Li├▒an) (2 inhabitants)
- Club To Ton Asociaci├│n Civil (- inhabitants)
- Col├│n (- inhabitants)
- El Borrego (Fernando Borrego Puentes) (10 inhabitants)
- Eleuterio S├ínchez Mata (- inhabitants)
- Isidro Silva (2 inhabitants)
- Jaime Mario Castellanos C├│rdova (4 inhabitants)
- La Cruz (1672 inhabitants)
- Los Pinabetes (Carlos Huerta Moreno) (1 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Poblado de Fresnillo (Fresnillo) (92 inhabitants)
- Ocho de Enero (1746 inhabitants)
- Pozuelos de Abajo (18 inhabitants)
- Quinta los ├üngeles (2 inhabitants)
- Rogelio Gonz├ílez De la Cruz (- inhabitants)
- San Jos├ę (2 inhabitants)