The town of La Pila is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 6 inhabitants. La Pila is at 334 meters of altitude.
Where is La Pila? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Pila in Baja California? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Pila.
Need to locate a certain La Pila building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Pila (Baja California) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Pila
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Pila, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tecate. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Pila.
Vote for La Pila. Opinions.
Do you like La Pila? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Pila so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Ayala (8 inhabitants)
- Campo Metodista (Campamento Filadelfia) (1 inhabitants)
- Carril El Hongo (10 inhabitants)
- Familia Ortiz (3 inhabitants)
- Las Criaturas (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Concordia (30 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Bravo (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho de los Recuerdos (2 inhabitants)
- El Duraznito (- inhabitants)
- El Pinal (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Godínez (El Piñón) (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Méndez (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Miranda (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Neji Sección B (2 inhabitants)
- Familia Trujillo (1 inhabitants)