La Perla (Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero, Michoacán de Ocampo)
The most complete information of the tiny town of La Perla (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Michoacán de Ocampo has 3 inhabitants?
The town of La Perla is located in the Municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #188 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Perla is at 654 meters of altitude.
The town of La Perla is located at 36.8 kilometers from Tiquicheo, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Perla.
Where is La Perla? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Perla (Michoacán de Ocampo)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of La Perla
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Perla, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Perla.
Vote for La Perla. Opinions.
Do you like La Perla? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Perla so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero
- Arroyo de Angua (- inhabitants)
- Arroyo Verde (19 inhabitants)
- Buenavista (67 inhabitants)
- Copándaro (72 inhabitants)
- El Escobetillo (- inhabitants)
- El Guanil (18 inhabitants)
- El Guayabo de Chapín (El Guayabo) (219 inhabitants)
- El Salitre (8 inhabitants)
- El Zapién (61 inhabitants)
- La Ceibita (26 inhabitants)
- La Tinta (- inhabitants)
- Las Trojas (17 inhabitants)
- Las Trojas (14 inhabitants)
- Puerto de las Canoas (19 inhabitants)
- Puerto del Dinero (1 inhabitants)