The town of La Parotilla is located in the Municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 14 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #113 of the ranking. La Parotilla is at 780 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Parotilla? You can find it at 37.4 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Tiquicheo, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Parotilla location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Parotilla? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Parotilla in Michoacán de Ocampo: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Parotilla, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of La Parotilla? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Parotilla (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 14 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Parotilla
With the satellite map of La Parotilla will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of La Parotilla.
Vote for La Parotilla. Opinions.
Do you like La Parotilla? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Parotilla so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero
- Arroyo de Angua (- inhabitants)
- Charcos Verdes (- inhabitants)
- El Chiquilillo (- inhabitants)
- El Cirián Grande (115 inhabitants)
- El Guanil (10 inhabitants)
- El Pinzán (- inhabitants)
- El Salitre (6 inhabitants)
- El Zapotito (- inhabitants)
- La Papaya (- inhabitants)
- Las Limitas (- inhabitants)
- Las Soromutas (5 inhabitants)
- Loma de las Yeguas (12 inhabitants)
- Los Hoyos (2 inhabitants)
- Mojarras (San Carlos) (310 inhabitants)
- RincÃ³n del Manguito (RincÃ³n de Manguito) (- inhabitants)