The town of El Codo (El Chicol) is located in the Municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #167 of the whole municipality. El Codo (El Chicol) is at 1,713 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Codo (El Chicol) is located at 46.9 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Tiquicheo, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Codo (El Chicol).
Satellite photo of El Codo (El Chicol)
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Codo (El Chicol), to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Codo (El Chicol).
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Michoacán de Ocampo State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of El Codo (El Chicol) (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El Codo (El Chicol)Many people want to stay in the town of El Codo (El Chicol) itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL MORELOS: 49 km away, direction Southwest (41 minutes by car)
- GRAN HOTEL DEL CENTRO: 53 km away, direction Southwest (39 minutes by car)
- RENTA DE CUARTO DOÑA CHOLITA: 46 km away, direction Southwest (35 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LA CASA EMBRUJADA: 51 km away, direction Southwest (37 minutes by car)
Where is El Codo (El Chicol)? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Codo (El Chicol) in Michoacán de Ocampo, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Photos of El Codo (El Chicol)
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Codo (El Chicol), we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Codo (El Chicol), so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Codo (El Chicol)
Do you like El Codo (El Chicol) or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Codo (El Chicol) to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero
- Ciriquio (- inhabitants)
- Cuirindalito (- inhabitants)
- El Codo (El Chicol) (6 inhabitants)
- El Escobetillo (7 inhabitants)
- El Granadillo (13 inhabitants)
- El Queretano (135 inhabitants)
- La Anonera (34 inhabitants)
- La Bermeja (14 inhabitants)
- La Escurana (19 inhabitants)
- La Gobernadora (10 inhabitants)
- La Orejana (28 inhabitants)
- La Perla (- inhabitants)
- Monte Grande (91 inhabitants)
- Puerto del Águila (3 inhabitants)
- Tzentzénguaro (319 inhabitants)