The town of La Palma is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #740 of the whole municipality. La Palma is at 10 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Palma is located at 11.3 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Pijijiapan, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Palma.
Where is La Palma? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Palma (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain La Palma building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Palma (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Palma
With the satellite map of La Palma will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of La Palma.
Vote for La Palma. Opinions.
Do you like La Palma? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Palma so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Progreso (1 inhabitants)
- El Retiro (- inhabitants)
- La Curvita (32 inhabitants)
- La Libertad (3 inhabitants)
- La Libertad (24 inhabitants)
- La Unidad Dos (- inhabitants)
- Las Naranjas (2 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (2 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (Las Cabras) (8 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Quemado (2 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (6 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (16 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (11 inhabitants)