The town of Magnolia is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #679 in terms of number of inhabitants. Magnolia is at 10 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of Magnolia is located at 15.2 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Magnolia.
#1 Where is Magnolia? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Magnolia in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Magnolia.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
#2 The population of Magnolia (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of Magnolia
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Magnolia, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Magnolia.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near MagnoliaDo you want to stay in Magnolia? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Magnolia:
- HOTEL LOS PINOS: 20 km away, direction East (14 minutes by car)
- AUTOHOTEL LA HUERTA: 25 km away, direction East (17 minutes by car)
- CUARTERIA: 20 km away, direction East (15 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SABRINA: 21 km away, direction East (16 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of Magnolia
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Magnolia? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Magnolia.
#6 Vote for Magnolia as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like Magnolia or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Magnolia to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of Chiapas, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in Chiapas
#7 Comments and opinions about Magnolia
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Antonio Montes Trinidad (6 inhabitants)
- Costa Azul (129 inhabitants)
- Delirio (4 inhabitants)
- El Bosque (1 inhabitants)
- Isla San José (93 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (5 inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (- inhabitants)
- Mi Chinita (- inhabitants)
- Hacienda Don Miguel (3 inhabitants)
- Palestina (3 inhabitants)
- Paso del RÃo (- inhabitants)
- La Concepción (Rancho Bonito) (5 inhabitants)
- San José (4 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (- inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (Palo Blanco) (36 inhabitants)