The town of Paula Cruz Cancino is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #434 of the whole municipality.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Paula Cruz Cancino is located at 21.0 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Pijijiapan, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Paula Cruz Cancino.
Where is Paula Cruz Cancino? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Paula Cruz Cancino in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Paula Cruz Cancino.
The population of Paula Cruz Cancino (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Paula Cruz CancinoIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Paula Cruz Cancino, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Paula Cruz Cancino so you can contact them.:
- AUTOHOTEL LA HUERTA: 29 km away, direction East (20 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PARADOR EL NAVEGANTE: 34 km away, direction East (23 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS PINOS: 35 km away, direction East (25 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS REYES: 30 km away, direction East (23 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Paula Cruz Cancino
With the satellite map of Paula Cruz Cancino will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Paula Cruz Cancino.
Vote for Paula Cruz Cancino
Do you like Paula Cruz Cancino or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Paula Cruz Cancino to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Mirador (- inhabitants)
- La Herradura (5 inhabitants)
- Las Esperanzas (1 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (- inhabitants)
- Las Morenas (- inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (2 inhabitants)
- Las Perlas (56 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (- inhabitants)
- Los Naranjos (2 inhabitants)
- Palmario (5 inhabitants)
- Pedro Delfín (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco (3 inhabitants)
- San Nicolás (- inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (4 inhabitants)
- Topón (405 inhabitants)