The town of José Moisés Domínguez is located in the Municipality of Tlaxco (in the State of Tlaxcala). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #97 of the whole municipality. José Moisés Domínguez is at 2,524 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that José Moisés Domínguez is located at 20.1 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Tlaxco, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of José Moisés Domínguez.
Where is José Moisés Domínguez? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to José Moisés Domínguez (Tlaxcala)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain José Moisés Domínguez building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of José Moisés Domínguez (Tlaxcala) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of José Moisés Domínguez
Amazing satellite GPS maps of José Moisés Domínguez, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tlaxco. You can search free satellite map (2021) of José Moisés Domínguez.
Vote for José Moisés Domínguez. Opinions.
Do you like José Moisés Domínguez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for José Moisés Domínguez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tlaxco
- Alta Luz (8 inhabitants)
- Casa Blanca (696 inhabitants)
- Colonia Alemania (20 inhabitants)
- Corralillos (2 inhabitants)
- El Barrancón (- inhabitants)
- El Capulín (29 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (13 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (2368 inhabitants)
- La Parada del Conejo (La Cieneguilla) (3 inhabitants)
- Los Morales (14 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Colibrí (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Escondido (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho los Serranos (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Seco el Viejo (1 inhabitants)
- Segunda Ampliación Postal (- inhabitants)