The town of Rancho Las Palomas is located in the Municipality of Tlaxco (in the State of Tlaxcala). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #139 in terms of number of inhabitants. Rancho Las Palomas is at 2,560 meters of altitude.
The town of Rancho Las Palomas is located at 21.4 kilometers from Tlaxco, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Rancho Las Palomas.
Where is Rancho Las Palomas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho Las Palomas in Tlaxcala, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Rancho Las Palomas? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Rancho Las Palomas (Tlaxcala) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Las Palomas
With the satellite map of Rancho Las Palomas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tlaxco. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Rancho Las Palomas.
Vote for Rancho Las Palomas. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Las Palomas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Las Palomas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tlaxco
- Anastacia Muñoz (3 inhabitants)
- Dos Barrancas (2 inhabitants)
- El Catorce (- inhabitants)
- El Chupadero (8 inhabitants)
- El Escorpión (4 inhabitants)
- Ex-hacienda San Miguel Mimiahuapan (17 inhabitants)
- La Rayuela (Las Mesas y la Palma) (- inhabitants)
- La Vega (15 inhabitants)
- Las Tórtolas (4 inhabitants)
- Los Ranchitos (La Nopalera) (- inhabitants)
- Mariano Matamoros (812 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Santísimo (18 inhabitants)
- Rancho Santa Inés (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Seco (- inhabitants)
- San Pablo el Mirador (7 inhabitants)