The town of Xochimancas is located in the Municipality of Tlaltizapán (in the State of Morelos). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #65 in terms of number of inhabitants. Xochimancas is at 986 meters of altitude.
In the year 2010, the locality changed its name.
The town of Xochimancas is located at 11.7 kilometers from Santa Rosa Treinta, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. In addition, it is located at 12.1 kilometers from Tlaltizapán (Cab.), which is the capital of the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Xochimancas.
Where is Xochimancas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Xochimancas (Morelos) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Xochimancas building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Xochimancas (Morelos) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Xochimancas
With the satellite map of Xochimancas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tlaltizapán. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Xochimancas.
Vote for Xochimancas. Opinions.
Do you like Xochimancas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Xochimancas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tlaltizapán
- Ampliación Colonia el Tecolote (5 inhabitants)
- Ampliación Zaragoza (17 inhabitants)
- Campo el Órgano (7 inhabitants)
- El Texcal (54 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Bugambilias (10 inhabitants)
- Huertas el Mirador (14 inhabitants)
- La Cabañita (48 inhabitants)
- Llano Grande (1 inhabitants)
- Los Cajetes (47 inhabitants)
- Rancho Joya del Fierro (1 inhabitants)
- Restaurant Campestre Panzacola (3 inhabitants)
- San Rafael Zaragoza (1297 inhabitants)
- Temilpa Nuevo (733 inhabitants)
- Ticumán (3606 inhabitants)
- Xochimancas (- inhabitants)