La Mesita (Loreto, Zacatecas)
Learn about tiny town of La Mesita through its photos, maps and population statistics.
All the information about this town of 10 inhabitants of the State of Zacatecas
The town of La Mesita is located in the Municipality of Loreto (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 10 inhabitants. La Mesita is at 2,081 meters of altitude.
Where is La Mesita? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Mesita in Zacatecas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Mesita.
Want to view a satellite photo of La Mesita? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example.
The population of La Mesita (Zacatecas) is 10 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Mesita
With the satellite map of La Mesita will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Loreto. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Mesita.
Vote for La Mesita
Do you like La Mesita or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Mesita to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Loreto
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Zacatecas (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Loreto
- Carboneras (Los Lobos) (29 inhabitants)
- Centro Botanero el Tostón (3 inhabitants)
- El Becerro (7 inhabitants)
- El Hinojo (403 inhabitants)
- El Matorral (195 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (12 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (3 inhabitants)
- Felipe Carrillo Puerto (Carrillo Puerto) (854 inhabitants)
- Horacio Alvarado (6 inhabitants)
- La Victoria (179 inhabitants)
- Las Agujas (Monte de las Burras) (- inhabitants)
- Linares (360 inhabitants)
- Los Rosarios (El Rosario) (88 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Forastero (Raymundo Chavarría O.) (- inhabitants)
- San Pedro (9 inhabitants)