The town of Las Palmiras is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #186 in terms of number of inhabitants. Las Palmiras is at 174 meters of altitude.
The town of Las Palmiras is located at 11.7 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Las Palmiras.
Where is Las Palmiras? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Palmiras in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of Las Palmiras (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Las PalmirasDo you want to stay in Las Palmiras? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Las Palmiras:
- AUTOHOTEL LA HUERTA: 10 km away, direction South (7 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PARADOR EL NAVEGANTE: 13 km away, direction South (10 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LAS FLORES: 10 km away, direction South (7 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS REYES: 12 km away, direction South (8 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Las Palmiras
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Palmiras, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Las Palmiras.
Photos of Las Palmiras
In order for you to enjoy nature around Las Palmiras, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Las Palmiras, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Las Palmiras
Do you like Las Palmiras or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Palmiras to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Buenos Aires (157 inhabitants)
- El Guanacastle (4 inhabitants)
- El Palmar (El Rosario) (76 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (- inhabitants)
- El Rosario (234 inhabitants)
- El Ruiseñor (3 inhabitants)
- Fernando Utrilla (2 inhabitants)
- Piedra de Sal Dos (6 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (5 inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (5 inhabitants)
- Las Carmelitas (- inhabitants)
- Las Morenas (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Bonito (- inhabitants)
- San Andrés (10 inhabitants)
- Buena Vista (- inhabitants)