The town of Oceanía is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 9 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #322 in terms of number of inhabitants. Oceanía is at 149 meters of altitude.
The town of Oceanía is located at 5.9 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Oceanía.
Where is Oceanía? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Oceanía (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Oceanía, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Oceanía building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Oceanía (Chiapas) is 9 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Oceanía
With the satellite map of Oceanía will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Oceanía.
Vote for Oceanía. Opinions.
Do you like Oceanía? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Oceanía so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Barranquito (47 inhabitants)
- El Bajillo (7 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (7 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (2 inhabitants)
- El Triunfo (7 inhabitants)
- La Bendición (6 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (4 inhabitants)
- La Libertad (3 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (1 inhabitants)
- Lindavista (4 inhabitants)
- Los Medinas (- inhabitants)
- María Esther Zuno Echeverría (22 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alegre (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Bonito (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (1 inhabitants)