The town of Los Pinos is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 9 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #322 in terms of number of inhabitants. Los Pinos is at 149 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as Oceanía, but changed its name a few years ago. The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2015.
The town of Los Pinos is located at 5.9 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Los Pinos.
Satellite photo of Los Pinos
With the satellite map of Los Pinos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Los Pinos.
The population of Los Pinos (Chiapas) is 9 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Los PinosIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Los Pinos, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Los Pinos so you can contact them.:
- MOTEL LAS FLORES: 8 km away, direction Southwest (7 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PARADOR EL NAVEGANTE: 9 km away, direction Southwest (6 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS REYES: 9 km away, direction Southwest (6 minutes by car)
- AUTOHOTEL ENSUEÑO: 9 km away, direction Southwest (6 minutes by car)
Where is Los Pinos? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Los Pinos (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Los Pinos, which has the following symbol
Vote for Los Pinos
Do you like Los Pinos or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Los Pinos to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Gulaver (2 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (4 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (6 inhabitants)
- El Regalo (4 inhabitants)
- Inocente Marroquín Cruz (2 inhabitants)
- Juan Chirino (- inhabitants)
- La Lucha (1 inhabitants)
- La Nueva Esperanza (4 inhabitants)
- Las Carmelitas (- inhabitants)
- Las Margaritas (4 inhabitants)
- Unidad Puente de las Margaritas (Loma Bonita) (96 inhabitants)
- Playa Grande (50 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Río Bravo (23 inhabitants)
- Rancho Bonito (1 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Loma Bonita (3 inhabitants)