La Herradura (El Mante, Tamaulipas)
Maps, photos and statistics of La Herradura, a beautiful tiny town of 6 inhabitants in the State of Tamaulipas
The town of La Herradura is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 6 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #116 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Herradura is at 83 meters of altitude.
The town of La Herradura is located at 10.2 kilometers from Ciudad Mante, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Herradura.
Where is La Herradura? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Herradura in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of La Herradura
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Herradura, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Mante. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of La Herradura.
Photos of La Herradura
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of La Herradura? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like La Herradura.
Vote for La Herradura. Opinions.
Do you like La Herradura? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Herradura so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- ├?rsulo Galv├ín (107 inhabitants)
- Anastacio Mart├şnez Ger├│nimo (- inhabitants)
- Calquin S.A. (- inhabitants)
- El Bosque (3 inhabitants)
- El Comanche (2 inhabitants)
- El Nueve (- inhabitants)
- Francisco Villa (46 inhabitants)
- Kil├│metro 13 (5 inhabitants)
- Los Pavorreales (- inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (9 inhabitants)
- Pista los Aztecas (3 inhabitants)
- Quintero (1608 inhabitants)
- San Ram├│n (6 inhabitants)
- Tres Aztecas (35 inhabitants)
- Triunfo N├║mero Dos (869 inhabitants)