El Tajo (El Mante, Tamaulipas)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Tajo, a beautiful tiny town in the State of Tamaulipas
The town of El Tajo is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). It is the most populated town in the position #292 of the whole municipality. El Tajo is at 50 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Tajo is located at 34.1 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Ciudad Mante, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Tajo.
Where is El Tajo? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Tajo (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of El Tajo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Tajo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Mante. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Tajo.
Photos of El Tajo
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Tajo? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Tajo.
Vote for El Tajo. Opinions.
Do you like El Tajo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Tajo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Antonio Peredo Martínez (Quintero) (2 inhabitants)
- Casas Blancas (2 inhabitants)
- El Limón (2800 inhabitants)
- El Pistón Dos (5 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (8 inhabitants)
- Francisco I. Madero (92 inhabitants)
- José Luis Cruz (- inhabitants)
- La Carreta (- inhabitants)
- La Vega (La Pepa) (203 inhabitants)
- Los Generales (4 inhabitants)
- Miguel Hidalgo (145 inhabitants)
- Porvenir del Campesino (49 inhabitants)
- Quinta Oro (Jesús Oviedo González) (- inhabitants)
- Siete de Noviembre (82 inhabitants)
- Tres Huastecas (51 inhabitants)