The town of El Tajo is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #292 of the whole municipality. El Tajo is at 53 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Tajo is located at 34.1 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Ciudad Mante, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Tajo.
Where is El Tajo? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Tajo (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Tamaulipas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of El Tajo (Tamaulipas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El TajoMany people want to stay in the town of El Tajo itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- MOTEL LOS PINOS: 41 km away, direction Northwest (35 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CHAVARRIA: 44 km away, direction Northwest (37 minutes by car)
- BONITTO INN SUC. MANTE: 47 km away, direction Northwest (39 minutes by car)
- HOTEL AMIGO: 45 km away, direction Northwest (33 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Tajo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Tajo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Mante. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Tajo.
Photos of El Tajo
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Tajo? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Tajo.
Vote for El Tajo
Do you like El Tajo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Tajo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Arroyo de la Cazuela (- inhabitants)
- Corralón Federal [Corralón Federal (1 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (10 inhabitants)
- El Pistón (3 inhabitants)
- El Tigre (- inhabitants)
- José María Morelos (179 inhabitants)
- Vivero La Adelita (2 inhabitants)
- Las Ánimas (205 inhabitants)
- Las Norias (Antonio Flores) (3 inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas Uno (82 inhabitants)
- Los Generales (213 inhabitants)
- Carlos Esparza López El Viento (6 inhabitants)
- Quintero (22 inhabitants)
- Ramón Pérez (- inhabitants)
- Tres Hermanos (14 inhabitants)