Marisol (El Mante, Tamaulipas)
The most complete information of the tiny town of Marisol (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Tamaulipas has 4 inhabitants?
The town of Marisol is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #152 of the ranking. Marisol is at 90 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Marisol? You can find it at 8.2 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Ciudad Mante, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Marisol location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Marisol? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Marisol (Tamaulipas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Marisol, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of Marisol
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Marisol, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Mante. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Marisol.
Vote for Marisol. Opinions.
Do you like Marisol? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Marisol so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Blanca Rangel (El Nacimiento) (- inhabitants)
- El Camotero Uno (3 inhabitants)
- El Conejero (1 inhabitants)
- El Olímpico (190 inhabitants)
- Jesús García Corona (20 inhabitants)
- José Luis Cruz (- inhabitants)
- La Candelaria (San Judas) (4 inhabitants)
- La Ceiba (1 inhabitants)
- La Cruz (- inhabitants)
- La Gavia (150 inhabitants)
- La Herradura (6 inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (La Mangana) (4 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (1 inhabitants)
- San Ramón (3 inhabitants)
- Unión y Progreso (82 inhabitants)