El Milagro (Ramos Arizpe, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Milagro, a beautiful tiny town in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of El Milagro is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #250 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Milagro is at 1330 meters of altitude.
The town of El Milagro is located at 7.0 kilometers from Ramos Arizpe, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Milagro.
Where is El Milagro? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Milagro in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of El Milagro
With the satellite map of El Milagro will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Milagro.
Photos of El Milagro
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Milagro? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Milagro.
Vote for El Milagro. Opinions.
Do you like El Milagro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Milagro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Alberto Rodríguez (La Labor Vieja) (5 inhabitants)
- El Cóndor (- inhabitants)
- Forrajes y Engordas Técnicas (4 inhabitants)
- Granja Higueras (16 inhabitants)
- Higueras (342 inhabitants)
- La Azufrosa (46 inhabitants)
- La Taiga (1 inhabitants)
- Mesón del Norte (Los Vaqueros) (11 inhabitants)
- Ojo Caliente (144 inhabitants)
- Restaurante El General (1 inhabitants)
- San José de los Nuncios (138 inhabitants)
- San Juan Bautista (San Juan) (17 inhabitants)
- San Pedro de Bonanza (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita del Muerto (80 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (189 inhabitants)