The town of El Milagro is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #250 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Milagro is at 1,339 meters of altitude.
The town of El Milagro is located at 7.0 kilometers from Ramos Arizpe, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Milagro.
Where is El Milagro? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Milagro in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Milagro and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Milagro (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Milagro
With the satellite map of El Milagro will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Milagro.
Photos of El Milagro
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Milagro? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Milagro.
Vote for El Milagro. Opinions.
Do you like El Milagro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Milagro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Buenavista (1 inhabitants)
- Cañón del Tule (3 inhabitants)
- Congregación Cañada Ancha (342 inhabitants)
- El Jabalí (1 inhabitants)
- El Tambor (- inhabitants)
- Fraustro (228 inhabitants)
- Granja El Retorno (El Escorial) (7 inhabitants)
- La Adobera (Kilómetro Diecisiete) (- inhabitants)
- Landeros (80 inhabitants)
- Las Pitayas (4 inhabitants)
- Los Gavilanes (3 inhabitants)
- Los Temporales (5 inhabitants)
- Ramos Arizpe (66554 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (189 inhabitants)
- Sección Anhelo (Estación Anhelo) (29 inhabitants)